Plans for Spring Break

Georgia Costa, Reporter

Whether staying in Seattle or going to the tropics, a week full of relaxation and rejuvenation is upon us.

In the midst of the excitement, Blanchet seniors have many impending tests and projects that are due the week before spring break. It may be difficult, but they’re excited for what the next hard three days ensue.

Senior Luke Bader shares his upcoming schedule for the three day week.

“I have an eight page paper due on Wednesday,” said Bader. “I also have four tests in one day, but after this week, I am chilling.”

The rigorous Blanchet academics factor into students anticipating a well-deserved break. Students who are traveling are excited for the warm weather and lack of commitment.

Senior Maylynn Lee is especially excited to go to Cabo San Lucas in Mexico.

“I’m most looking forward to go somewhere that is different from Seattle and where a lot of my other friends are traveling to as well,” said Lee. “I’m also excited to be in a warm place that has a lot of fun activities.”

During a week long break that will allow students to organize, watch Netflix, and sleep, Easter falls on April 1st. Easter is a bright holiday celebrated in many ways, usually with family.

Senior Abby Wade is looking forward to see her extended family on the holiday.

“My sister who goes to college in Chicago is coming home,” said Wade. “My family celebrates Easter together and I can’t wait to see them and eat yummy food.”

After months of hard work, most Blanchet students will get to have a stress-free break with a lot of time on their hands. Although Cabo and Seattle are two very different places to spend spring break, both should involve rejuvenation and Easter warmth.

Remember to rest for the last two months of school.