JV BOYS SOCCER DRIBBLES SUCCESSFULLY THROUGH THEIR SEASON

Georgia Costa, Reporter

At the beginning of the JV boys soccer team’s season, many players set goals to achieve. With their hard work and perseverance, the Braves have had a successful season so far, which showed in their 4-0 win against the Seattle Prep panthers last week.

The Braves have showed great improvement, beginning with their physicality and slide tackles. The great anticipation prior to the Prep game ensued four great goals from Christopher Goodspeed, Liam Convery, Ethan Freiburger and Maxwell Machado.

Sophomore midfielder Liam Convery believes that the game against prep truly demonstrated their effort.

“It was a good game having played prep,” said Convery. “It was very physical, and some highlights were making good slide tackles.”

Aside from the Seattle Prep game, the JV boys soccer team has had an excellent season. Although they still have a ways to go until the end, they are hopeful they’ll continue their streak.

Junior defender Ethan Freiburger believes their season has been remarkable.

“Our season is going pretty good,” said Freiburger. “We have been playing really well, and we have only lost 2 games so far.”

Overall, their hard work has paid off, especially against Blanchet’s ultimate rival Seattle Prep. Resulting in a large win against Prep, the four goal-scorers have enjoyed the season on and off the field.

The Braves face Lynnwood on Tuesday, April 16th at Lower Woodland at 3:30 PM.