Rampage Suffers From Being Extreme Mediocre

Chris Salvador, reporter

Rampage is a new and extremely mediocre movie that only a few movie lovers will enjoy.

It is an enjoyable movie to see; however, it’s not a movie that you would go out of your way to watch again. The visual effects, however, are quite impressive.

The movie, starring Dwayne Johnson, is an action packed and comical movie that is based off an early video game. The movie has its moments, but lacks in some aspects that doesn’t keep the viewer engaged in the story.

“I definitely would not have paid to see this movie” said senior Chase Font.

Rampage has solid action scenes and the visuals are quite impressive; however, it seems to be drawn out, specifically the final battle. It would have been better to see a more diverse variations of mutant animals that don’t seem to be impenetrable.

“I enjoyed it,” said senior Maylynn Lee “ I like any movie with Dwayne Johnson in it”.

The movie has its funny moments as well, especially with Dwayne Johnson and George, the gorilla. The enjoyment of rampage should mostly be credited by Dwayne Johnson, who brings a funny and enjoyable atmosphere.

“If Dwayne Johnson wasn’t in that movie it probably wouldn’t have been as nearly as good” said senior Summer Cyr.

Rampage is a solid, mediocre movie that might be worth the watch. Be prepared for a lot of destruction, action, and witty remarks scattered across the film.

Chris Salvador, Reporter

Chris Salvador, a Senior at Bishop Blanchet, is going into his first year being a part of The Miter staff. He is excited to begin his journey as a journalist and strengthen his abilities as a writer. Chris enjoys attending sporting events, and can be found in the stands of a Bishop Blanchet football or basketball game. He is a former cross country runner and football player who enjoys the time he spent with his friends. He is currently apart of the track and field team here at Bishop Blanchet and hopes to give it his all in his final year at Blanchet. It is a new year and new opportunity to be apart of something bigger, and The Miter is the place on where Chris has set his eyes. In this incoming 2017-2018 school year, Chris hopes to inform you anything and everything Brave related. Chris wishes to be more active in the Brave community, and help show the world what it’s like here at Blanchet.