SASQUATCH! MUSIC FESTIVAL PREVIEW

Georgia Costa, Reporter

A tremendous way to commemorate Memorial Day Weekend is the Sasquatch! music festival being held at the Gorge in Eastern Washington.

Sasquatch! is a three day festival where all ages come together and appreciate great music. Due to the famous hip hop artists Tyler the Creator and Vince Staples headlining the festival, many high schoolers from all over Washington are coming to see them.

Junior Rory Knowles is especially excited to see Tyler the Creator.

“I bought the tickets immediately when I saw Tyler on the lineup,” said Knowles. “He is my favorite artist.”

Aside from Tyler the Creator and Vince Staples, other popular artists like Bon Iver, Snakehips, Spoon, The National, and Anderson .Paak are all performing at Sasquatch! as well.

Georgia Costa, Reporter

Georgia Costa is a senior at Bishop Blanchet High School and is taking journalism for the first time. Georgia is very interested in journalism and wishes to start her career with The Miter. Georgia plays for the girls varsity soccer team, which has been very successful in the past seasons. She takes her academics seriously but also likes to have fun at school and show off spirit. She attends football games, basketball games, and all the school dances. In her free time, Georgia plays soccer and spends time with her friends and family. Georgia is excited to go more in depth