Breaking News
  • May 30Congratulations, graduates!

What are you thinking?
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Flavors, Faces, and Feels: Inside a Thai Culinary Journey

Courtesy Thai Cottage

Thai Cottage is a restaurant located in Edmonds, right next to the movie theater. They specialize in traditional Thai cuisine cooked with homemade recipes. One great thing about this restaurant is that they welcome vegetarians, so it’s a perfect place for people who don’t eat meat.

One thing that makes Thai Cottage unique is that they don’t add any MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) to their dishes. MSG is a common flavor enhancer used in some restaurants, but Thai Cottage believes in offering natural and flavor-packed food without the need for additives.

If you’re looking for recommendations for what to try at Thai Cottage, I would suggest starting with their Tom Kah soup. This is a traditional Thai soup made with coconut milk, herbs, and spices. It has a delicious and creamy flavor that will surely make your taste buds happy.

Another dish worth trying is the phad Thai. This is a classic Thai stir-fried noodle dish made with rice noodles, eggs, tofu (or meat if you prefer), and a tangy sauce. It’s a favorite among many Thai food enthusiasts and definitely a must-try at Thai Cottage.
Lastly, we have the phad see ew. It’s another stir-fried noodle dish but made with wide rice noodles, eggs, and soy sauce. This dish has a slightly sweeter taste and is often cooked with vegetables and your choice of protein.

Apart from the fantastic food, Thai Cottage also boasts an aesthetically pleasing interior. The restaurant has been designed to create a warm and inviting atmosphere. From the moment you step inside, you will be surrounded by beautiful décor that reflects Thai culture. This attention to detail enhances the overall dining experience and adds to the enjoyment of your meal.

All in all, Thai Cottage is a fantastic restaurant that offers traditional Thai homemade cooking. Whether you’re a vegetarian or not, you’ll find plenty of delicious options to satisfy your cravings. Remember to try the tom kah soup, phad Thai, and phad see ew for a truly authentic Thai dining experience.